Victorian Entertainment Program
from 19 September, you can claim 25 per cent back on the total cost of your entertainment experience when you spend $40 or more. Act fast, this program close when funds are exhausted.
What you need to know
- Make a purchase of tickets or experiences from Otway Fly Treetop Adventures from Tuesday 29 March 2022, in line with the Victorian Entertainment Program claim eligibility criteria found here
- Save the receipt you receive via email or at the admissions desk
- Head to the Victorian Entertainment Program website to make your claim, using the receipt you received from Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- Your receipt shows an eligible entertainment purchase in Victoria
- You have spent $40 or more in one transaction
- Your transaction was completed on or after Tuesday 29 March 2022
- You have a printed or electronic proof of purchase or tax invoice that includes the business name, purchase date, item description and transaction total (including GST). EFTPOS merchant receipts or handwritten receipts will not be accepted
- You have not reached the maximum of $125 in combined claims for the Victorian Dining and Entertainment Program
- You attest that the information provided in your claim is true and correct
- Enjoy unrivalled views from the 600 metre-long and 25 metre-high walkway
- Don't miss the 45 metre Spiral Tower - an exhilarating experience as you gently sway with the rainforest canopy.
- Family tickets $80 (2 adults and 2 children)