Attention Adrenaline seekers! Fly down our Zipline course, a unique eco-wilderness adventure. Participants zip from one ‘cloud station’ to another connected by cables up to 30m above the forest floor. This exciting adventure lasts 2.5 hours and is guided by experienced guides. Guides will provide you with an insight into the forest’s history and its features and provide you with an experience you won’t forget! Visitors will see the trees and forest in a new light and learn about this growing and vibrant rainforest.
- Includes admission to the Treetop Walk
- Up to 2.5 hour experience
- Family tickets $337.50 (2 adults and 2 children)
The Otway Fly Zipline Tour is an extreme Rainforest experience you will never forget!
Visitors can zip through the leafy treetops of the magnificent Otway Ranges from one ‘Cloud Station’ to another, suspended up to 30 metres above the forest floor.
Specialist guides will provide training and unique rainforest insights.
The Zipline Tour includes entry to the Treetop Walk.
Please check Terms & Conditions below before purchasing as these tickets are non-refundable.
- Please note: the Tree Top Walk is included in the Zipline Tour price
- The Zipline tour takes up to 2.5 hours
- The Zipline Tour operates in most weather conditions – rain, hail or shine! The Zipline tour will only be cancelled in severe weather conditions such as lightning storms and high winds.
- Please note the Treetop Walk closes at 3.30pm – ensure you allow at least 1.5 hours to complete the walk before a 2:30pm or 3:00pm Zipline tour
- Closed toe shoes and appropriate clothing must be worn
- Bookings are essential!
- Minimum 125cm tall
- Maximum weight of 117kgs fully clothed
- All children under 15 must be accompanied on the course by a paying adult who is over 18 years old.
- All children 15 and above can go unaccompanied as long as their guardian is present onsite.
- Please note that it is advised for visitors booked into an afternoon Zipline Tour to arrive 1.5 hours prior to have enough time to enjoy the Treetop Walk.
- Guests need to be of a reasonable degree of physical ability and will be asked to perform four (5) consecutive deep squats and to hold the flying position for 5 seconds (sitting on a chair leaning back with legs above belly button height).
Same day discount does not apply. Midweek offer is only available during off-peak periods.
YOU MUST BOOK TO SECURE YOUR SPOT.
|Online discount 10%
|Child (5 - 15 years)
|Family (2 adults + 2 children)
Terms and Conditions
- Your Zipline Tour booking is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Midweek offer is only valid on off peak periods.
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time
- minimum 125cm tall
- Maximum weight of 117kgs dressed
- All children under 15 must be accompanied on the course by a paying adult who is over 18 years old. Children 15 abd above year olds can go unaccompanied as long as their guardian is onsite.
- You cannot take any loose items on tour – no phone unless its secured visibly attached (in a dry pouch) not in pockets
- Guests need to be of a reasonable degree of physical ability and will be asked to perform four (5) consecutive deep squats and to hold the flying position for 5 seconds (sitting on a chair leaning back with legs above belly button height)
The Tour has NOT been designed for persons:
- Who are beyond the first trimester of pregnancy
- Who suffer from vertigo or extreme fears of heights
- Who have heart conditions
- Who are legally blind or have other limiting disabilities
- Who have ankle, knee, hip injuries that can be exacerbated by performing the landings
- Who have spinal injuries or any other physical conditions that can be exacerbated by harness pressure, twisting or bending, strong/awkward landings