Less than three hours away from Melbourne (via Princes Highway inland route) and 90 minutes from Geelong (via Princes Highway) makes Otway Fly Treetop Adventures the ideal destination for a day trip.
For up to date information on road closures and conditions visit VicTraffic at www.vicroads.vic.gov.au
For information and updates on parks and walking tracks www.parkweb.vic.gov.au
For emergency information www.emergency.vic.gov.au
Open every day*: 10am - 6pm (last admission 5pm - allow 60 minutes for the walk)
*Excluding Christmas Day
Location and Map
Otway Fly Treetop Adventures is located in a rainforest adjacent to the Otway’s premier waterfall destination Triplet Falls. 360 Phillips Track, Ferguson, VIC, 3237
Coming from Melbourne
- Via the Princess Highway, around Geelong on the ring road, through Colac, through Gellibrand to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures. Approx 2.5 hours
- When you reach Geelong you can choose to head down the famous Great Ocean Road, through the coastal townships of Torquay, Lorne and Apollo Bay to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures. Approx 3.5 hours.
From Apollo Bay
- From Apollo Bay travel via Skene’s Creek on the Great Ocean Road then travel towards Forrest and Colac on the Skene’s Creek-Forrest Road. Turn left onto Turtons Track towards Beech Forest. CAUTION: this road is not suitable for caravans and motorhomes. Follow our brown signs. This will take approx 50 mins.
- From Apollo Bay travel on the Great Ocean Road to Lavers Hill and then follow our signage on the Colac-Lavers Hill Road to Phillips Track. This will take approx 50 mins. Travelling distance from Apollo Bay 70km.
From Warrnambool Apostles
The most direct route from Warrnambool is to head to Colac, then follow our signage from the main street of Colac to us, through Gellibrand. From the 12 apostles you can use the Great Ocean Road where you come to Lavers Hill and then follow our signage on the Colac-Lavers Hill Road to Phillips Track. This will take approx 50 mins.
Ready to book?
- Includes admission to the Treetop Walk
- Up to 2.5 hour experience
- Family tickets $356.25 (2 adults and 2 children)
- Enjoy unrivalled views from the 600 metre-long and 25 metre-high walkway
- Don't miss the 45 metre Spiral Tower - an exhilarating experience as you gently sway with the rainforest canopy.
- Family tickets $70 (2 adults and 2 children)